The Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Haring

2 posters

Go down

The Haring Empty The Haring

Post  Haring Sat May 16, 2009 4:39 pm

Rct. Pfc. Spc. Cpl. Sgt. SSgt. MSgt. 1stSgt. 2ndLt. 1stLt. Capt. Maj.Haring (after Dubin left)
But I prefer Capt.Haring.
Dubin feels like the 'real' Maj. to me.
Ever since being promoted from Spc. to Cpl, I've always been under direct command of him.

Got recruited by... well... ehrm, I think it was Shifty and/or Guarnere. On mp_Harbor Very Happy
Haring
Haring

Back to top Go down

The Haring Empty Re: The Haring

Post  Lambert Mon May 18, 2009 7:32 pm

Haring..Glad to see ur still around.Hows things with ya?

Lambert
Admin

https://lambert99.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haring Tue May 19, 2009 5:40 pm

good.
About to move out to some crappy ass city just so I can live nearer to the university I attend. Free University Amsterdam.
Nice place to hang out, study's going great. Passed all my tests so far so still waiting for the 'impossible' assignment.
I expect it to come in 8 months when I'll have to write my thesis. After that, I'll have my Bsc. degree. Will be moving on to a Msc. degree the year after in Human Resource Management (either that or Organization strategies)

I do still game, pure ownage on CoD4 pub, medium in clans. But I don't really care about trainings for that clan so we just scrim once in a while and tend to lose (clan mems are 15 average) but well, I'll have to make due. Have co-led another clan in between which still exists ( www.legendgamingclan.com and visit their server for anyone who likes custom rathouse (alike) maps and K3 mod, excellent and popular server) though I left end of last year.

I do sail regatta's in the summer, this year will be to La Crouesty, France, a 7 day non-stop race and a smaller, 3 day race. When I have spare time I'm still reading my technique and rule books so I can be captain myself (am 'only' co atm, or XO, in military terms)
Haring
Haring

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum