The Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grey: can you stick your head out the window gettin fucked off - liquor

+3
Jackson
Max
Grey
7 posters

Go down

Grey: can you stick your head out the window gettin fucked off - liquor Empty Grey: can you stick your head out the window gettin fucked off - liquor

Post  Grey Mon May 18, 2009 1:20 am

yes, its me, that long haired Canadian kid who through his dedication,perseverance and natural leadership abilities, made it all the to the rank of 1LT.which i then lost due to apathy and pot smoking.i have a come a long way since then.

Grey: can you stick your head out the window gettin fucked off - liquor P4200457

Grey

Back to top Go down

Grey: can you stick your head out the window gettin fucked off - liquor Empty Re: Grey: can you stick your head out the window gettin fucked off - liquor

Post  Max Mon May 18, 2009 6:51 am

I want to hear one of your great stories again Very Happy

a banana, you british bastard

Max

Back to top Go down

Grey: can you stick your head out the window gettin fucked off - liquor Empty Re: Grey: can you stick your head out the window gettin fucked off - liquor

Post  Jackson Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm

first you need to learn how to roll second go back to singapore

Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post  Lambert Mon May 18, 2009 7:25 pm

We'll..lol..good to hear from u grey.I'ts been a LONG time!

Lambert
Admin

https://lambert99.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Tue May 19, 2009 1:45 am

whackson

Grey

Back to top Go down

Post  Dubin Tue May 19, 2009 2:40 am

lol dude you still make me lol. How's you putting up with the smerry engrish (you still there right?)?

Dubin

Back to top Go down

Post  Murphy Tue May 19, 2009 3:26 am

Lambert you son of a bitch, way to not comment on my post ;_;
Murphy
Murphy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kin Wed May 20, 2009 7:06 am

Wow......grey just wow.........
Kin
Kin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum